Reviewing arm lift before and after images with a trusted plastic surgeon is one of the best ways to find out if your surgical expectations are realistic. The purpose of an arm lift, or brachioplasty, is to address loose, hanging skin in the upper arm area. This type of surgery can be beneficial for individuals who have flabby arms resulting from a significant weight loss or a visible decline in skin elasticity due to the natural aging process. Regardless of the reason you are interested in brachioplasty, Dr. Daniel Greenwald of Bayshore Plastic Surgery, can help you determine whether surgery is right for you. Dr. Greenwald was educated and trained at Yale, Harvard, Princeton, and the University of Chicago, is Board-certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, and has been trusted by patients in the Tampa, FL, area for more than 20 years.
From the initial consultation to the post-surgery follow up, Dr. Greenwald is committed to providing a highly personalized patient experience. Here’s a general idea of what you can expect during your first appointment at his office in Tampa, FL. Dr. Greenwald will typically:
- Review your medical history and evaluate the condition of your upper arms
- Listen carefully as you describe the goals you hope to accomplish with brachioplasty
- Determine whether the results you envision can be achieved with an arm lift and, if so, recommend the type of surgery he believes would be the best option for that purpose
- Show you his extensive portfolio of unretouched arm lift before and after photographs of actual patients
- Describe the outcome that he believes you will likely attain with surgery
- Provide a detailed overview of the recommended procedure
- Explain the arm lift recovery process
- Answer your questions
If Dr. Greenwald determines that you are a good candidate for brachioplasty, you are maintaining a healthy and stable body weight, and you fully understand the procedure and what it will entail, you may then choose to schedule your standard pre-op testing and surgery date.
To set up an appointment with Dr. Greenwald at Bayshore Plastic Surgery in Tampa, Florida, call 1-888-840-3199. If you’d like, you can review a representative selection of arm lift before and after photos in Bayshore’s online gallery prior to your consultation.