A common type of cosmetic surgery informally known as a nose job (rhinoplasty) can change the size, shape, proportions, or function of the nasal structure. While many people in the Tampa, FL, area and elsewhere are interested in rhinoplasty for cosmetic reasons, the perception of an “ideal nose” can vary significantly among individuals. Therefore, there is no such thing as a standard nose job.
At Bayshore Plastic Surgery in Tampa, Florida, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Daniel Greenwald has been performing nose jobs and other types of cosmetic surgery for more than 20 years. He fully customizes each rhinoplasty procedure to better meet the needs of his patients and help ensure the best possible outcomes.
If you’re considering cosmetic surgery to enhance the appearance of your nose, you probably have a lot of questions. For instance, if Dr. Greenwald determines that you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty, he will provide you with detailed information on:
- His experience in performing rhinoplasty and revision surgery
- His surgical results as illustrated in his extensive before-and-after photo gallery (many before and after photos are available for viewing in the office but, due to patient privacy concerns, very few are posted on our website)
- Your surgical options, including the proposed technique, along with its potential benefits, risks, and limitations
- Where your procedure will be performed
- What to expect during your recovery
- When you can resume exercise and other physical activities after your surgery
- Your anticipated final outcome
A decision to pursue any type of cosmetic plastic surgery is a big step, and it’s essential that you feel confident in your surgeon. You may be interested in knowing that Dr. Greenwald has earned an outstanding reputation for providing individualized advice and exceptional patient care, and he is well respected throughout the Tampa community and beyond.
If you are interested in cosmetic surgery for your nose and would like to discuss your surgical goals with Dr. Greenwald, you can contact Bayshore Plastic Surgery at 888-840-3199 to schedule an appointment at our office in Tampa, FL.