If you are considering a breast implant surgery, you should thoroughly research breast augmentation surgeons before choosing one to perform your procedure. Taking time to do your homework can help to ensure that your surgery is a success. When researching breast augmentation surgeons the most important qualification to look for is a board certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery. This ensures that a plastic surgeon is well qualified and trained to perform breast implant procedures and other cosmetic surgeries.
Once you have confirmed that your potential surgeon is board certified, you’ll want schedule a consultation to learn more about the doctor and his or her approach to breast augmentation. During a consultation, you should find out:
- How many years of experience the surgeon has performing plastic surgery
- The number of breast implant surgeries the doctor has performed
- If you can view before and after photos of his or her past breast augmentation patients
- If there are written testimonials by other patients available to you
- If the surgeon has won any local, regional, or national awards
- If the doctor specializes in a specific type or types of breast augmentation surgery
Finding an experienced breast augmentation surgeon who meets or surpasses all of your expectations can be a difficult task. However, thousands of patients in Tampa, St Petersburg, Sarasota, and elsewhere throughout Florida have relied on the skill and expertise of Board Certified plastic surgeon Dr. Daniel Greenwald for the past 16 years. In 2009, 2010, and 2011 he was named as one of America’s Top Surgeons by the Consumer Research Council, and he’s also been named one of the Best Doctors in America, and one of the Best Doctors in Tampa Bay. Additionally, Dr. Greenwald completed extensive education and training at Princeton, Yale, University of Chicago, and Harvard.
Patients seeking one of the most skilled and compassionate breast augmentation surgeons in the Tampa Bay area can contact Dr. Greenwald’s practice, Bayshore Plastic Surgery, at 888-849-3199.